Quick test & download
Answer 45 questions
Get your certificate in ~20 minutes
Selena and 2,438 others already got theirs
Add to your profile in
“Questions were clear and to the point, and I had the certificate downloaded in no time.”
– Selena, College Student
Download your certificate as a PDF file immediately and freely share it wherever you like.
Your certificate can always be verified through a link, QR code, and by querying from this page.
A1 to C2 levels
By completing the test, you can obtain one of the GCI certificates ranging from A1 to C2 level.
English certification in minutes
Prove your proficiency and gain a qualification that genuinely reflects your skills. Our assessments are designed by language experts and are recognized for their accuracy and reliability.
takes only ~20 minutes
CEFR English Levels: A1 to C2
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) is an international standard for describing language ability, from the most basic level (A1) to the most advanced (C2).
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
- Can introduce themselves and others, and can ask and answer questions about personal details.
- Can interact in a simple way if the other person talks slowly and clearly.
- Can understand frequently used expressions related to areas of immediate relevance (e.g., basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple tasks requiring a direct exchange of information on familiar matters.
- Can describe in simple terms their background, immediate environment, and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can handle most situations likely to arise while traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
B2 Upper Intermediate
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity, making regular interaction with native speakers possible without strain.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue.
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express themselves fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors, and cohesive devices.
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently, and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in complex situations.
HR managers opinion
“From an HR perspective, adding certifications to your CV is crucial. They not only validate your skills and expertise but also set you apart from other candidates. Certifications demonstrate commitment to professional growth and provide a tangible proof of your competencies. Ensure your CV reflects all your achievements; it’s your personal brand in the job market.”
– Aeron, Hiring Manager
Enrich your resume with your proven skills.
HTML & CSS